NC licensed Child Care Center in Residence
Thank you for your interest in Appletree Nature School where child care and nature meet.
Please find out how the enrollment process will be done.
1. Attend a school tour
We only offer a Saturday schoo tour with prior arrangement. Please contact May Kim by e-mail or text message to make an appointment.
Text Message: 980-228-9500
All families are welcome to explore the child care classroom and the farm!
2. Once you like the school, please Submit;
1) Application for Enrollment
2) Parent/guardian statement
3) Registration fee $60.00 (Non-refundable).
You can mail the application and other documents or
send them via e-mail to May2appletree@yahoo.com
3. Wait for the school response.
When we get your application, the school will consider whether the child will thrive in our school program and parents/guardians agree how we approach to children’s education. Beside, we will consider children’s gender and age balance since we serve mixed age group.
4. Discovery Time
If parent requests, we will offer 90 minutes of “discovery time” (from 9:30am ~ 11:00am) with prior arrangement. We encourage parent to leave the school, so we can observe the child better and other children will not get distracted. Parent must fill out required documentation before leaving their child.
5. The School’s Decision
Once we receive the application and parent/guardian statement, We will review them within 3 business day and notify the enrollment result to parent.
6. The Parent’s Decision
When Parents accept the enrollment decision, Please let us know your starting date so we can prepare accordingly.
Also, prepare the listed enrollment documents before your child’s 1st day the school:
1) $100 of tuition deposit before your child’s first day. (Deposit will be deducted from the tuition of the last month)
2) Child’s Immunization Record
3) Child’s Medical Report
4) Child’s Emergency Medical Care information / Medical Action Plan (if applicable)
5) Child’s Medication Authorization (if applicable)
6) Other NC state required documents
7. Waiting List
The tuition deposit ($100) is required as a fee for the waiting list. This deposit will be returned when the parent decides to withdraw from the waiting list.
Thank you and if you have any question, please feel free to contact Ms. May any time
(980)228-9500 (Text Message) email@example.com
**Child Care, Day Care, Toddler, Preschool, Summer Camp in Steele creek area